Situational Awareness Concepts is a three-hour course covering the concepts that prevent and deter violent assaults. Often we can win the fight before it ever begins, and we want to set ourselves up for success if we are approached by a stranger with unknown intent. This course covers the following topics:
– Defining Common Types of Assault
– Situational and Personal Awareness
– Managing an Unknown Contact
– Verbal Deescalation
– Proactive Striking to Prevent Assault
– Escape and Defense Options
Note: This course is interactive and concepts will be drilled with training partners. Please wear comfortable footwear and loose clothing you can move in. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.