America was built by Riflemen. The rifle embodies the skill and fortitude of those who came before us, and we work to build those same skills today. Rifle Skills is an eight-hour course designed around the common use of rifles in civilian self-defense. Whether it be active shooter response, home defense, riot defense or civil unrest, we need to build good fundamental skills and techniques to prevail in dangerous encounters. This course will take a basic rifle shooter and build them into a well-rounded and capable rifle user.
– Firearm Safety
– Loading/Unloading/Reloading of the AR-15 system
– Shooting mechanics and control
– Positional work around barricades and vehicles
– Command and control of loved ones while armed
– Rapid rifle deployment from a storage location
– Decision-making under stress
This is not a basic course. You must have foundational knowledge of the AR-15 system and basic marksmanship before attending. This class is mildly athletic, including kneeling, sprinting and maintaining balance in awkward positions. Please contact us with any concerns or special needs.
Classes are held at The Farm Training Center in Fairfield, UT. Please check your class start time and arrive 15 minutes early to prepare your gear.